IGNORED

Toyota 4 piston calipers & Panasport

TTDRIVER

I have a setup using 280 front hubs and a spacer that is about 1/4" thick. With the vented setup, the brakes don't clear my 15x7 +0 Konigs. If you used the thicker spacer with 240 hubs, they will.

btw, did my first track event with these brakes, hawk blues in front and 280zx rear discs with standard pads and had no fade at all, even with a couple 40 minute sessions. They were awesome!

I am running the Toyota 4 piston calipers with a spacer to center them for the vented 300ZX disks. My Panasports are the 15x7 with zero offset, but I doubt the 16x7 would be any different. They work fine. As a matter of fact, I first tried an Enkei style mesh wheel with a flat center section and they contacted the calipers. The Panasports have a bowed spoke, which provide enough clearance.

Marty

Yes and Yes. The calipers are significantly wider, and the actually have a "W" cast into them. The spacer will center them over the vented rotor. Will the right pads, this set-up is killer. I use the Axxis Ultimates (ceramic/kevlar compound) You won't be dissappointed.

Marty

I think there are a couple of places that offer them. I got mine from a guy that used to have them on eBay all the time, but I have not seen them lately. I think it was some initials. Something like SK Innovations. Can't remember, its been a while. Nice quality work though.

Good luck,

Marty