IGNORED

What is the most attractive part of a Z?

hls30.com

What is the most attractive part of a Z  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most attractive part of a Z

• The profile
    • Paint
    • wheels
    • Plastic Surgery-Aftermarket Bodyparts
    • contrast between body color and trim
    • contrast between window tint and body/trim color
    • 100% factory
    • Engine
    • interior
    • Sound System
    • Performance
    • It is paid for!
    • It's finished!
    • It's Mine
    • Images in the rust-please post here before cutting out for Ebay!

zwhiz,

The wheels are Enkei type 92 and the size is 16x7 (measuring the outer bead of the rim they measure 8 inches) with a zero offset and zero backspace. I was planning to do a separate thread on the upgrade since the wheels were originally produced with a bolt pattern of 4 on 4.25" (Mustang fox chassis bolt pattern) and I had a set of custom wheel adapters made out of 1 inch thick T6061 aluminum. The car drives just fine and the only clearance issue was the lower front valence and that was dealt with by 'rolling' the outer lip of the valence where it meets the wheel arch. The non-ducted front air dam from motorsport will eventually replace the front valence.

For me I have to say that the uniqueness and rarity (to me anyways) of this car is one of the major things that I love about Z cars. I live in massachusetts where rust has destroyed many of these cars and in the year and a half that ive had my car on the road ive only seen maybe a half dozen of these cars one the road.

I'd say the profile, along with the performance....sure, there are a lot of cars out there that kick it, but man, it is just so much fun to drive...its rough and raw and that makes the performance feel better than it really is...it's fun without being reckless, ya know? and the profile! Look at my girl in my Avatar, although she's totally defenseless, she still looks great with her arse in the air, and her clothing hanging off her chest....jeeze, sorry guys....