IGNORED

Is this stupid or what?

deedee

Just think, Enigma, this thread was dead for three months until you revived it. For what? To quote that issue riddled individual 'smokingwheels'? See what happens here?

I was merely pointing out something I found humorous. If I had known that quoting the post of someone's insane ramblings would decend into this sort of debate, believe me, I would never have bothered. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff guys. Therefore, I try to find humor in all that I can. Let's move on now and pretend that we're all perfect. I know I am. :)

Isn't going to happen, as my car looks like any other operable car (even when it isn't operable) and wasn't missing an engine for more than 1 week, etc.

People who own property sign documents when purchasing the property. In those signed documents you are agreeing to the rules set down in writing which should have been read prior to signing.

Don't like the rules, don't sign, buy property in the nearest cesspool neighborhood. You can live with Jed, Ellie May, Jethro, and Granny and cook possum stew in the front yard if you want. If your community changes the rules and you don't like the rules, pack your $hit and move to where you DO like the rules.

Property owners can do whatever they want to do with their property so long as it doesn't violate law or negitively impact the property of others.

Don't be so myopic, look at the broad picture. The world DOES exist beyond your fence.

My family has owned this land since before the community came along. And they dont pay the taxes on it.

Good grief,

You lot need to go back and read dee dee's original post again.

She said the car had to be removed because of CITY ORDINANCES[

It's you lot who started waffling on about contracts and covenants.

Anyway, Stephen's absolutely right. This thread doesn't belong here. I'm surprised Mike hasn't closed it down. After all, surely he hasn't anything better to do than to keep an eye on every thread.ROFLLOL (Just joking Mike)

I think it would be a damned good idea if everyone just gave this thread a miss and got on with life with our Zeds.

Rick.

:devious: :devious: