sex around the world - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

sex around the world

Featured Replies

Bill,

I know where that came from!

I laughed so hard I almost couldn't even reply!

Those of you in the countries represented-what do you think?

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Weeeeell nowwwwwwww,

Bill,

I can vouch for the Ausie one being reasonably accurate but the Kiwi sheep would be spot on mate.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.