IGNORED

'66 Prince Skyline GTB

Mr Camouflage

I was doing some googleing the other day and found a Prince Skyline for sale in Australia.

Heres the ad:

1966 Prince Skyline GTB - Mandarin with bone trim, original car with 2 litre 127hp OHC 6, triple Webers, air box, 5 speed box, LSD, wood wheel, full instruments, 99 litre tank, a factory race car in very original, untampered condition, needs paint/body, only 30 of these left, very sought after car, only sell to a good home, bargain hunters need not apply.

Anybody Interested?

post-1278-1415079576017_thumb.jpg

Is that the one from the "MuscleCar Museum"? A good starting point for a restoration.....for a very dedicated enthusiast. You can get some parts but....boy you need lotsa money,helpful Japanese connections and patience. I first played with these in 1973, by 1983 I had three in various states of repair, and only recently parted with my last. Careful,...they get into your blood :love:ROFL .

..And you can't do with out these guys! Aussie Prince and Skyline owners

...if only I had a big shed ..lotsa money...hmmm Aghh good onya Mr C!

Yeah thats the one. Aparently he's got 2 of them, this is the spare one that he is selling. I guess his reasoning it that for a museam you only need one of each type. But all those cortinas look the same to me.

Parts hard to find, yeah I get that with the Silvia, not that I had to look for much, but lots of roadster parts fit, which is good.

If anyone wants a look:

http://www.aussiemusclecarmuseum.com.au/

.......I wonder how much he wants for it.

Well, as he says in his ad,

only 30 of these left, very sought after car, only sell to a good home, bargain hunters need not apply.
I would assume that, as my British friend would say, the price would probabably be a bit dear!

• 5 months later...