IGNORED

GTX coupe tail lights and rear panel for sale

g72s20

I spoke with Mario, the seller.He knows Skylines, but not computers! A friend is listing this for him as he does not have a computer. The unit was found sitting in a garage, where it has been for the last 20 odd years! Condition is described as unmarked. Just what you need for those KPGC110 GT-R clones....Yeah I know, and the GT-R badge..

it's on ebay

please contact Mario

Tel: 03 92661564

Mob:0401371663

Just a note on this - those rear "SKYLINE" badges are now NLA so if you were thinking it could be cheaper just to buy that badge, think again! If I didn't already have mine, I'd buy this in an instant. Actually, I might still bid...

I pick the best times to be unemployed ... :(

Mate I completely understand how you feel.

Although now I'm working full time I don't have any spare time.

When I have all the time in the world I have no money. Seems i can never win LOL

Xzibit and his boys wouldn't go to that much trouble... pearlescant flames down the side, 32" rims, DVD screens and a flame-thrower exhaust maybe!!

I know a guy putting C110 lights in his 120Y Coupe. Now that should be an improvement. I think for anyone wanting a "unique" look to their Z (why does everyone change their tail lights anyway?) that idea is great. Better than a lot of the horrid stuff you see, anyway...

My brother was keen on putting some on his Z, even bought some lamps but hasn't got around to doing it, don't really want to have to modify anything on his car cause it's pretty mint, he was only going to do it if he could figure out a quick swap type way of doing it, I think he just stopped caring but the idea is probably still there just certainly isn't a priority.

I personally think round lamps on the back of a Z would look a hell of a lot nicer than what's there standard.

Dual Retros on a Zed, that would look like a trick ! Perhaps a pair of modified R32's. But they may be a bit on the small side. Otherwise, there was a R30 coupe/sedan with a efi 2.4 L that had a larger set of dual rings on the backend.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up - I got them, and only one other person bid. Boy, I cannot wait to get back to Melbourne where my cars are. I'm still here in Sydney.

Bruce, was it you who you bought the panel & lights from Mario?

I pestered him all week for that, anyway congrats if you did buy them.

Whereabouts are you in Melb? I'm near Cranbourne...

By the way fellas, was at the wreckers yesterday and found a whole heap of rear window rubber seals for the coupes (the ones that seal front/rear window), let's just say enough for about, oh 15 PAIRS :knockedou

Found them in a stripped out coupe, nothing left but these things in the boot. These items are complete units as well ie not the slide in type rubber, with these the rubber seal and mould is a solid unit, they're in A1 condition. These are probably aftermarket items but hey, they're as good as gold.

I'll be going back tomorrow to get them all. Should have enough stock on hand to last a while I'd say... :cheeky:

I'm also removing clutch master cylinder and pedal/spring, etc, will see whether it's a straight bolt into the K; I dare say it'll be mighty close.

James