Clip for deck vent - series 1 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clip for deck vent - series 1

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm missing one of the black metal clips that hold the vent covers in place for a series 1 240Z. The vent is on the rear deck/hatch back. Do you know where I can buy one or have any suggestions for a subsitute?

Thanks,

Steve

I think they are called barrel clips, not sure where you find them tho. I see the holes for my vent "grills" are a little too big and the clips do not hold them in. Might have to fill holes and re-drill I guess. Gary

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.