Pictures from ZONC blackhawk show from 6/4/05 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pictures from ZONC blackhawk show from 6/4/05

Featured Replies

Met up with waynekarnes and bambikiller (carl) at the show, but I had to split shortly due to other events... but I still got about 100 pics :)

PICT0011.sized.jpg

PICT0024.sized.jpg

PICT0043.sized.jpg

PICT0046.sized.jpg

PICT0068.sized.jpg

A shiro edition 300zx

PICT0071.sized.jpg

real rhd japanese imported fairlady with triple carbs and gnose

PICT0078.sized.jpg

nissan v6 3.0 powered Z

PICT0089.sized.jpg

sr20de powered roadster

PICT0109.sized.jpg

dan juday's car's arse.

all pics:

http://www.datsunracing.com/gallery/20050603zonc

  • 2 weeks later...

great pics, does anyone know what kind of wheels those are on that orange 240Z? 3rd pic down from top. I think it's a 240 anyways, I'm not as good at telling the 240s and 260s apart as i should be i guess.

The wheels on the orange car are Appliance Industries. I just sold a set to a friend who is restoring a 1967 roadster.

Hey, did you guys ever put these in our gallery? Posting them like this in a forum is kinda clunky because the image sizes are so big. And, if that other site ever goes away, this post will have a bunch of "X's" with broken image links. Just an FYI....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Hey, did you guys ever put these in our gallery? Posting them like this in a forum is kinda clunky because the image sizes are so big. And, if that other site ever goes away, this post will have a bunch of "X's" with broken image links. Just an FYI....

they're 640x480, and they're on my domain (datsunracing.com), so I don't think they're going away :)

they're 640x480, and they're on my domain (datsunracing.com), so I don't think they're going away :)

Ah, ok.. thanks. I didn't know who's site they were linked to. So many websites die or change domains that it's hard to make sure people are linking to something that will last awhile...

Great picts...

  • 1 month later...

That sr20 roadster looks exactly like the one featured in Modified mag. about 2 months ago. Hot car without a doubt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.