Calling all Texas Z owners! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Calling all Texas Z owners!

Featured Replies

My 240Z and I would love to be there.... but 650 miles each way (and never leave Texas if you believe that) is a bit much for a half day show.... :ermm:

Damn! I would be there it not for the fact that we are having my daughter's first birthday party that day. Have fun everyone who attends!!

I'd go, but i'll be up in Dallas this weekend TCOB.

Hmmm... I wonder if I could push my rolling chassis all the way to Temple.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.