IGNORED

240k Manual Pedal box wanted

khughes

Kent,

The next time your at the wreckers, look at the R30 pedal setup. I think they are the same. You might get one for a bargin. You might have to do some grafting work to mount the steering column in although!

I kept mine to do my auto to man conversion, but unfortunately have moved to Sydney before I got to try it.

ah cool :D

i will have to take a trek out to the wreckers this weekend i think..

anyone got any creative ways on how i can cut a small section out of the floor of a car in a wreckers (don't have a generator unforutnately), i want to get a corner out of the drivers footwell (mine has rusted through pretty badly due to the underlay holding water :(

wow, didn't realise they made rechargeable angle grinders :D

wonder if they can be hired :D sure beats hiring a generator and dragging it around the junkyard, the other option was to fill a wheelbarrow with car batteries, an invertor and an angle grinder :D

Just a quick thought, you might want to get the R30 Brake Booster at the same time. It fits no problem, well, with the exception of the Clutch master cylinder. You need to mount the clutch cyclinder over about 2 to 3 cm towards the centre from the original mount.

Just remember, if you are going to put rear disks on, you need a rear disk brake booster. These are slighty different to the norm as they have a small beed valve inside them to let the rear disks de-activate after appliing the pedal. Otherwise you rear brakes remain on.

You can buy a 7 inch petrol powered grinder for a couple of hundred dollars apparently, saw some bloke with one in a U pull it yard and he said he got it off ebay, might be worth a look. Made us look like a bunch of clowns as we lugged our generator and grinder down to the far end of the yard.