IGNORED

How Fast Is Fast To You?

cremmenga

I see alot of you talking about going fast. I was just wondering how fast, fast is to everyone? I personally love speed, my top was 189 mph in a Z06, might have gotten close to 200 but ran out of road. :ermm: ohh well there is always another time to try!

I knew this girl once-she has all of them beat!

In a Z, 137mph in 1976 280Z2+2 automatic(the blue one in my gallery) with a L28ET.

In a professionally modified BMW Z4, 156 mph on a city street-I was not driving-nor will I get back in any car with the jackass unless he does not drive-you don't just open the door and let youself out over 35mph.

Will

Like i said my best was 189 in a Z06 corvette, 144 in my 1967 firebird, 141 in my 1999 camaro, 178 on a yamaha R1 champion edition (although I was there when my cousin shut it off at 198mph) , and so far around 90 in the Z before I get to scared because it shakes like a motherfo!!

The fastest I have been is about 150mph as a passenger in a Corvette. The fastest I have personally driven was 130mph. I was racing and a car pulled out on the road. After my life passed before my eye’s I promised myself I never would do it again.

Regards

CCC77

at 189 i litterally could not focus on anything under 50ft in front of me because it was there and gone before i could see it, and the dotted lines where completly solid!! after that the adrenaline was flowing so much i couldn't stop my body from shaking! what a rush!

at 189 i litterally could not focus on anything under 50ft in front of me because it was there and gone before i could see it, and the dotted lines where completly solid!! after that the adrenaline was flowing so much i couldn't stop my body from shaking! what a rush!

189? yeah thats fast - a matter of fact TOO fast for a Z06, the manufacturer states a 2004 commerative edition Z06 Corvette's top speed for 171 mph.

Justin

189? yeah thats fast - a matter of fact TOO fast for a Z06, the manufacturer states a 2004 commerative edition Z06 Corvette's top speed for 171 mph.

Justin

Not to fast for, the Randy Stevens who owns 1st interstate Inn, a huge arse motel !!LOL he had it turboed. AND I QUOTE " I spared no expence." so the guy is a cocky rich old fart, hell at least he let me top out his car! and like you said at 190 you would think the speedo has to be off by a bit? wouldn't you?

The week I got my license, I took the family maxima out and easly made 100 on a nice strip of road. I could have gone more, but my better judgement slapped me in the face first! For me, on skinny two lane roads 60 feels quick, but on the highway, 85 feels like a slug. I have never driven the 240 really fast, plus it has been sleeping in the garage since I got my license in january.

The maxima has been my only car to drive enthusiastically, but it cornners well and is relatively fast. I just hate it because it shifts like slop, not at all as crisp as the Z :)