IGNORED

March Poll of the Month

hls30.com

What upgrades have you made (or do you plan to make) to your Z?  

867 members have voted

1. 1. What upgrades have you made (or do you plan to make) to your Z?

• Wheels/ Tires
    • Shocks/ Springs / Bushings
    • Ground effects/ Airdam/ Spoiler/ Skirts/ Flairs
    • Audio System, Insulation
    • Electrical, Alternator, Wiring
    • Color
    • Drivetrain, Engine, Induction, Exhaust, Diffy, Ignition, Tranny
    • Seats
    • Climate Control, Blower, Evap/ Condensor/ heater box
    • Window Tint
    • Brakes
    • Wipers
    • Instruments, Tach, Speedo
    • Radiator, electric fan
    • None, she was and is perfect!

FYI

The percentages displayed on the poll are computed relative to the total number of votes, not the total number of people voting. Each vote for a line item counts as one even though there could be 15 votes per participant.

The structure of the poll is not congruent with the structure of the statistical data collection. Oh well, this is only my second poll.

Will

I can't vote twice, so how do you think people can get more than 1 vote? It even says near the top,"Voters: 53. You have already voted on this poll."

thx

I believe this is one of those multiple choice polls. You have to select everything you are voting for first, then cast your ballot(s). No second chances, once you've voted you're done. Gary

That's what I said. You only get one vote- for whatever you want to pick. If you come back later, it tells you that you've already voted.

No, you get one attempt to vote for as many items you want to choose.

FYI

The percentages displayed on the poll are computed relative to the total number of votes, not the total number of people voting. Each vote for a line item counts as one even though there could be 15 votes per participant.

The structure of the poll is not congruent with the structure of the statistical data collection. Oh well, this is only my second poll.

Will

I don't think there is anything you could have done to remedy this. Is there?

"The structure of the poll is not congruent with the structure of the statistical data collection." Does that mean the percentages don't mean $hit? LOL (to me it does)

If I institute the Tomohawk rule, one chance to vote one time for one thing, the statistics will represent what they are intended to. That wasn't the point of the poll, the point is the feedback from the questions, not the analysis thereof. Forget the math, enjoy the cars, and talking about them!

Will

No, no, no........

The poll is supposed to allow you to pick ALL of the things (upgrades) that you will do (or did, or want). You just get to vote once, for any one or all of the things that pertain to you. That's why you get all the boxes to click on.

Not just one item per person. Will, Where did you get the idea that I think you're only allowed to vote once for only one item?