IGNORED

Rb25det-z

toletero

Well I have to say thanks for the info , it is very helpfull to know that there's another way around it , but to be onest , I like things simple . And I have to say that there in Autralia there a lot more stuff when it comes to Skylines , here it's not that easy to find parts or ecu's , online you can find anything but there expensive as hell , I find that MegaSquirt it's very friendly when it come to tuning (if you know what your doing) I have a wide band o2 and EGT and that does the work for me vey well , or and one more thing MegaSquirt is a bacht fire system where the stock ecu is sequential , I wont need as much fuel pressure or bigger injectors , I am running the stock injectors at 15 psi and the duty cycle it's not even at 60% and I am sure that if I want to use more boost the stock injectors will do the job only it will be stupid from me to do it just beacuse the car will not handle the power , is it is the car have no traction at all , the car is too light for the power .

The wiring I did my sealf and there a web site link to the MegaSquirt website where you can get the wiring or the cables stamp for MegaSquirt very nice ...

Your quite right, the skyline stuff is cheap as chips here. Especially the RB20 computers. You wouldn't have any trouble picking one up for well under AU$200 (~US$150), if not for a carton of beer or even free. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...