IGNORED

Rare Solomon Islands 73 240Z uncovered

240znz

Do they have roads in the Solomons? Do you suppose the Saline water or air did it in? Some people tell me I should expect my FLORIDA car to be full of salty holes. :(

thx

Yeah because the United States is clearly the only country on earth capable of making decent roadways. :rolleyes:

I have a copy of the ownership papers here and they tell me that it was imported to NZ in July 74. That means it was only in the Solomons for about a year. The first registered NZ owner was a Mr. Willem Aart DE BRUIJN. I wonder if it was his over there or if he just imported it.....I'll never know.

So I guess I shouldn't be so hasty to blame the salt conditions. I guess that I can blame the sweat shop that is Auckland.......(I now run for cover).

• 1 month later...
I'm afraid 26th-Z has got you beat, as far as the rust factor, with his 27th-Z. Plus his car came with the glove box option crack pipe. LOL

Vicky

Actually, when i got my car, i was cleaning it out and found 2 crack pipes under the ash tray. Pretty nasty stuff, but they were really old.