IGNORED

ZTV-what would you want it to be?

hls30.com

The old race cars Big Sam the rally cars in action the KPGC10 Skylines :) racing around. Some of the history of Nissan cars and how they lead to the Z's success. Stuff about the 240zg and the 432's and R's. Hmmm list goes on :)

Some competition for the "fish" channel??

A "Screen Saver" (What a misnomer) by any other name?

Maybe we could get a more active slideshow from the images here...

I have been looking a some of the recent threads and thinking, this is the stuff great commentarys are made of, takeing exerpts from them-with explicit approval of the quoted members would make for some very informative verbage to illustrate with stills and footage...

Too much to do on my Z. to many diapers to change on my son(Daycare starts next week!) and not enough time for both much less anything else!

Will

was actually thinking of trying to make a z video a mixture of video clip and stills , trying to get old commercials as well right now. Biggest issue is not infringing on peoples photo rights. Just really a thought , but checking out dvd burning software that would allow such digital editing. But if there was z tv channel it would have to have history restoration and viewer rides. Let me know when to call my cable channel and order it :)

I'm wanting to make a Datsun website based on my car and it's restoration but I want it to scream Nissan/Datsun early 70's Riff Raff LOL. I want it to have that old 70's feel to it I guess you could say.

I've always thought about a sound file to play when the user first logs on and if you've seen some of the 280zx and 280z commercials you'll know what I'm on about "Datsun , we are driven!" will be the welcoming sound file ;)

I would like to see things you dont see every day. ie Interviews with important Nissan/Datsun people (everyone is thinking Mr. K right now!), cars in action in HIGH RES, with GOOD sound quality (and no voice overs!), comparisons between different Z's, history of the car including design & development, testing (Canada!) and "The Goertz Story", racing footage, articles on home-market spec cars (and indeed markets other than America too to note the differences and also to talk to Z owners from around the world!)...

There is quite a load of stuff that could be done. I would much rather have more focus on Japan and the people who were actually behind the car than Big Sam and Pete Brock talking about racing their cars in America. But that's just me I guess. FWIW!!