A note for you Z drivers - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A note for you Z drivers

Featured Replies

Watch out around Philadelphia, please.

I was hit by a car while biking to work Monday morning. I'm doing fine, but my bike is ruined, I'm sore something fierce, and I've been real spaced out. I wasn't wearing a helmet, flew about 20 feet, and to have no broken bones, no cuts or scrapes, and no visible bruises after a classic "This is why you wear a helmet" collision....really odd. Can't wait to go home tomorrow and work on my Z, though.

Close one, Lucky man! Now go play the Lotto!

I was once hit by a van, did a flip and landed on my feet, so I know what you mean spaced out!

I was also hit head-on by a van! My bike faired better than I did. My chest and head took out the hood , windshield and one wiper arm. My bike claimed the grille. I spent 1.5 days in the hospital. A concusion was the worst of my injuries.

Heads up for the cars , hey ?

- Jeff

I still find it crazy that you guys don't have to wear a helmet by law!

(And seatbelts in a car for that matter too!)

:stupid: :stupid:

Lucky that your ok, bummer about the bike. What was it?

Luke

Me too Luke. Glad you're all well and unhurt gema, you're lucky!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I think seat belts are required by federal law everywhere in America now. Helmets are required for bicycles in Florida. (I have been hit - no injuries other than a strawberry on my shoulder) But what really gets me is that the helmet law for motorcycles was retracted in Florida.

If your cought riding in arkansas without a helment on a bycicle you get a ticket. On a motor bike you get it impounded.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.