IGNORED

A very good Toyota 2000GT site (with sound)...

daddz

Chris,

Your welcome. I thought 'Her Majesty' would like to see how its brethren are doing...

I read in an article concerning the Toyota 2000GT in SportsCar International a few years ago that there happens to be a collector in Florida that owns two of those magnificent cars. I will have to go and dig out that issue tonight.

I don't recall ever seeing a 200GT, Bob. Nifty cars to say the least, and a fascinating story of Japanese autombilia. I'm not surprised that someone in Florida collects them. Nothing surprises me down here any more. It used to be that on a sunny Sunday like the ones we have been enjoying lately (hurricane season ended yesterday - whew!) one would see a lot of Harleys out for a ride. Lately, I take delight in driving around on Sundays to see the collector cars out.

That reminds me, I have learned of a nearby (~80mi away) museum out in the middle of nowhere that has a red Toyota 2000GT. I am planning on going out after final exams are over and taking a bunch of pictures. I'll be sure to upload them here

That reminds me, I have learned of a nearby (~80mi away) museum out in the middle of nowhere that has a red Toyota 2000GT. I am planning on going out after final exams are over and taking a bunch of pictures. I'll be sure to upload them here

Which place is this?