IGNORED

What is a GS30???????

240znz

Did anyone notice the 2 seater (the yellow car) in the 1975 model pictured has the fresh air vents on the hatch like a 1970/71 Series 1. I can't tell if they are there in the 1970 example (red car) they have on that site.

Re-edited because somehow "The Yellow Car" jumped to the end of the post and just deadended there, instead of after "2 seater" like I thought I had written it.

Did anyone notice the 2 seater in the 1975 model pictured has the fresh air vents on the hatch like a 1970/71 Series 1. I can't tell if they are there in the 1970 example (red car) they have on that site. The yellow car

The yellow car pictured also has the original style tail lights unlike the white 1975 2+2. Somehow I think they've got the wrong picture.

Wow! You guys need to go back to school.

A GS30 is a right-hand drive Fairlady ZL 2+2 with an L20 engine - 1974-1975.

An HS30 is a right-hand drive 240Z of various trim with an L24 engine - 1972-1973.

An HLS30 is a left-hand drive 240Z with an L24 engine - 1969-1973.

This information is in the parts Cd, available for sale on this site. Also, a "best" reference is Brian Long's; "Datsun Z, Fairlady to 280Z".

That was a cool link. Seems like a club went to the trouble of documenting a bunch of different models. It is not all that accurate and makes for a nice "spotters guide" discussion. Don't think the cars shown are all stock original examples.