IGNORED

240K Tail Lights on ebay

Mr Camouflage

They're on at least their second week now, I spied them the other week, thought it was perhaps a bit high price, especially if you were to add on shipping to NZ.

They do look to be nice and clear and in good condition, I would say they're fairly close lense wise to the pair I took off my parts car that I got for free :D

Hey Tom- just to clarify, the lenses of the Sedan and Hardtop are identical - the difference is in the big chrome ring around the outer lights, and a bigger space for them in the beaver panel for the Hardtop. From what I've seen anyway (not gospel!)

there is a guy here in sydney (the guy that sold 240K&Beyond (Bruce) a 240K coupe), apparently he has 10 sets of new lights..

i have no idea what he wants for them (maybe you do Bruce?)

pm me if you want his mobile number and i can give it to you

Kent

Hi Tom,

You said

id love to replace my sedan lights with some tasty coupe lenses...
...As Alfa said the lenses are the same, it's all the fruit around it you want...isn't it? If you bought this ebay setup could you do a complete panel swap from the coupe to the sedan? Hey while we're on the subject....have a go at this setup, is it a custom job, or what?

Cheers,

Jim.

post-6441-14150794453013_thumb.jpg

post-6441-14150794453357_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

Yeah Warren has several rear new light sets, he started at $100 each and offered them the me for $80 each tonight when I met him to pay for the car. I'm still not convinced that there are worth that. It makes the ones on ebay look good. Assuming that they are new ones on ebay!

I don't want to post Warrens number, but if anyone is serious about buy them, personal message me, and i'll give you his number after checking with him.