IGNORED

Fuel injection,radiator,interior...etc...

skinneriggin

Man, this thing is a real case. I haven't made a list yet as I can hardly afford the fuel to run it.but I do know a few things, and any ideas or help would be appreciated. Such as:

1.Radiator,water pump,and was thinking about changing to a flex fan or possibly electric.

2.Fuel injection-the whole rack with press.reg.and all new sensors.

3.LF fender,RF inner fender,and a sunroof so I can more easily fix damage from some kinda' hat dance on my roof.

Well that's a start, and all at the cheapest easiest way possible.(Yea, I can hear all of you laughing,as am I LOL)

Brian

1.Radiator,water pump,and was thinking about changing to a flex fan or possibly electric.

2.Fuel injection-the whole rack with press.reg.and all new sensors.

3.LF fender,RF inner fender,and a sunroof so I can more easily fix damage from some kinda' hat dance on my roof.

Brian

The radiator your gonna want to keep. Send it to a radiator shop and have it rodded and repaired. A replacement will cost you twice the repair costs. A water pump will cost you around 30-40 bucks new. An electric fan is nice but unnecessary, you can pick up a used clutch type fan at a junk yard cheap.

Can't help you with the FI stuff. Maybe another junk yard purchase? Fenders, again junk yard. And last the sun roof. Don't do it. It might leak, not to mention it will look cheap. Access on the inside of the roof is easy. Have it repaired.

$.02

Yea, most of this car is a junkyard piece, so I'm finding out.The radiator is trashed,although I managed to seal it ...again...today.Running much better after adjusting the gap on the pickup in the dist. and putting hi-octane with gumout in it.Adjusted the toe-in also,had some shimmy,but the roof is trashed.A professional job with a nice sun or moon roof would take a lotta' bodywork out of the picture.But it's back to the ol' lady for a few more days and I'll be working on my truck.Workin' on a deal for a little pos throwaway car so I can park it till it's done,but the guys a flake.Just so hard to build when it has to be driven.Sometimes depresses me.More brakes down than gets fixed,it seems.

Will keep on keepin' on anyhow.

Brian