IGNORED

??? Electronic Igniter???

ooohpleeez

Would it be a wise choice since i have already replaced the fuel pump to go ahead and also replace the fuel pressure regulator/sensor ?< which ever is correct>Gosh i feel so darn stupid ~~~~~~~~~>Are these really just dingy blonde questions or what? i hate to be such a pest? :paranoid:

STEPHEN, thanks so much for all of your help! And thanks for not making me feel like a complete idiot. You know it can really be rough out here, and well ... i do know a lil about engines , but it's kinda odd with the Z i'm afraid i'll really screw something up if i start screwing around with stuff. My X was a master Mech. for infinity . and well i paid attention, but with my Z it can really be kinda nuts. So once again, thank you so much

You're quite welcome. I've had some experience with the fuel injected Datsuns. They are somewhat unique compared to other cars I've dealt with. If you saw that recent History Channel Z thing even people with mechanical experience have difficulty with Z's if they are not familiar with them. There's nothing wrong with asking questions. That's how I learned and how I am still learning about them.