IGNORED

Hakosuka on E-Bay

SER240Z

U.S. $11,100. Anyone here?

Bit hard to say if that's a lot or not. Considerably cheaper than mine was, but just from the photos it's a lot rougher around the edges so to speak.

Just how much is "enthusiast value" worth? It's all in eyes and wallet of the beholder I guess. Being "Rare, Rare, Rare" can be a double edged sword. Chance of local parts unique to this model almost nil. That's the beauty of "Z" ownership in your market, they were sold and supported locally for years and 30-35 years on with a bit of searching and luck you can still turn up that elusive part. Yet with all the practicalities against it I couldn't be happier with my own purchase. It just satisfies ALL the senses :love: :stupid: I totally understood Erics post, in a way any car lover here could appreciate....some things are more than just the sum of their nuts and bolts, waddayareckon?

Philosopher Jim. :P

Hi everyone. Eric, i was not sure at first, but a friend of mine confirmed that the GC10 in the picture you posted was the one that was at the Z nationals this past summer. It is the same C10 in my gallery. At the time it was two white and blue, but now it looks like he cleaned it up real well. The thing I am wondering though is, where are the beautiful fender mirrors? Is it just the angle, or are they not there?

Weird, Ben, you would have thought the seller of the Skyline would have put that in his post, saying something like "you've all already seen the car since it was at the Natl Z meet...."

Anyways I wonder if whoever bought it (providing he does get it and it is in decent shape) comes forward and drives it around... it would be a shame if it went underground again... would love to see it around at the local events or on the local back roads around here on some lazy weekend afternoon... :)

Guys, I just got a reply from the seller of the Skyline... apparently it didn't sell yet after all...

>From: Brian Galloway <ss427bb@hotmail.com>

>Sent*:*Saturday,*October*16,*2004*1:27*AM

>Subject*:* Question from eBay Member

>

>Car is still for sale.. Considering offers of $13,500 and better.. Current

>offer is $14,000.

>

>Thanks for the interest...

To which I've replied asking if he's now ready to show the car in person.

-e

Guys, I just got a reply from the seller of the Skyline... apparently it didn't sell yet after all...

>From: Brian Galloway ss427bb@hotmail.com

>Sent*:*Saturday*October*16*2004*1:27*AM

>Subject*:* Question from eBay Member

>

>Car is still for sale.. Considering offers of $13,500 and better.. Current

>offer is $14,000.

>

>Thanks for the interest...

To which I've replied asking if he's now ready to show the car in person.

-e