IGNORED

72 240Z for sale (Midwest)

Hauserdaddy

1972 240Z (april production)

103,000 original miles

all original

Brakes were done this winter (shoes, wheel cylinders, hoses)

Ujoints were replaced this winter

Couple brake line pieces were replaced under the master cylinder this winter also.

Everything else is unchanged since I purchased this vehicle last year.

It runs perfect. The carbs could use a balance and tune but it runs flawlessly after a couple minute warmup as is.

The interior is in good condition with these exceptions.

two small dash cracks (ugh)

the red interior vinyl is faded in some places but overall is in fantastic condition.

The seats need to be recovered. They currently have seat covers over them.

Rust:

a couple of bubbles under the doors on the rockers that are still hard and have not came through the paint.

Surface rust under the battery

Floor pans are solid

Everything else looks good. I have no problem saying this car is 95% rust free.

The chrome on this car including the bumpers is in incredible shape.

It does have a sunroof but it is very nice and has never leaked. I believe it was one of the dealer options. It also has AC with the dealer installed pod in the car. I have never messed with it but it is still connected and in the engine compartment.

The original color is silver but the previous owner painted it red many years ago. I put around 7 coats of wax cleaner to remove the oxidization from the paint but it of course is not perfect. From 10 feet, this car looks FANTASTIC. It could use a cleanup and paint at the body shop eventually.

DSC00151.sized.jpg

DSC00154.sized.jpg

I am asking $3500 or best offer for this car. I can take pictures of other things if you would like to see them.

I live in Prescott WI so about a half hour from St Paul, MN if your interested in coming to take a look or drive.

Cell # is 651-301-9100 and my email is ragecrow@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...