IGNORED

Missing threads

RetroTechDat

Nothing has been lost. Are you guys taking a look at the reports and making sure they are showing all the data? Ie: Take a look at the view options, sometimes it will only show you the latest 30 days worth.... Sometimes it's a year... etc. Let me know.

Ok, I just did a quick check. Some of the forums are not displaying all threads from the "Beginning" as they should. For instance, if you open the 240k forum, it will show you threads from the "Last Month." This is an option I can change in the admin panel. Most of our other forums are set up to show all threads.

Anyway, if you look for this option, it is at the bottom of the message list when you enter a forum. I also looked in the Open Discussions forum and found threads from year 2000 in there. So, I know stuff didn't get lost in the conversion.

-- Mike

It seems as there is a limitation of 500 "entries" for a given search. When I search using my User Name, selecting to "show results as posts" ( or "threads"), posts "from any date", and "at least zero replies"........the results are limited to 500 entries. Since I have 4K posts, there should be more than 500 "posts" shown.

Even though I have partisipated in new threads over the past few days, the results still show a maximum of 500 entries (post, or threads), so it seems to me that there is a limitation on the amount of entries returned in a given search.

PS: Thanks Marc!