IGNORED

If Anyone is interested

Zlishous

The seller states this car is titled as a 1962 Ferrari Coupe. How can that be. It's actually a kit car, but shouldn't it retain the Datsun name and year on the title? The vin remains as a Datsun.

Please explain

Vicky

Although I like the original Ferrari GTO, I feel a car like this is going to appeal only to folks who have extra cash after arranging a lifetime supply of Enzyte!

JMO

Carl Stahlnecker

IZCC #8648 & CZC#791

72 240Z "Bambikiller"

Pleasanton, CA USA

Vicky, Must be a dishonest previous owner and/or incompetent Oregon DMV.

Yeah, he is mistaken, because of the VIN it would be registered as a Z....not a 62 Ferrari.

Carl you crack me up, "Enzyte". People with this kind of extra cash shold send it to us so that we may fix our little cars and make the world a better place.

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

Although I like the original Ferrari GTO, I feel a car like this is going to appeal only to folks who have extra cash after arranging a lifetime supply of Enzyte!

JMO

Well "Bob" from the Enzyte ads will be livin' "large" in his clone Ferrari LOLROFL

Vicky

If "Bob" goes for more than a 4 hour trip while "living large" in his pseudo-Ferrari, will he need to go to the emergency room?ROFL

The body kit looks fair, but having the stock interior makes it look pretty darn cheap.....:ermm: Car is only half finished with the original interior.

How about this:

"Acquisition Fee: Due to ever increasing costs, we have now found it necessary to impose a $195.00 acquisition fee to each car sold in the United States. This includes title transfer and registration fees, inventory tax, holding costs, vehicle preparation, storage and overnight documentation delivery"

It all amounts to we want to make charging you an additional $195 sound like we are doing you a favor. I guess PT Barnum was right!

Will

Originally posted by hls30.com

How about this:

"Acquisition Fee: Due to ever increasing costs, we have now found it necessary to impose a $195.00 acquisition fee to each car sold in the United States. This includes title transfer and registration fees, inventory tax, holding costs, vehicle preparation, storage and overnight documentation delivery"

It all amounts to we want to make charging you an additional $195 sound like we are doing you a favor. I guess PT Barnum was right!

Will

Will:

I saw that also, and was going to point it out, but then I saw that they also say, "We are sorry for this added cost. Please include this amount into your final bid price.

WTF is that supposed to mean? They impose the fee, but it is included in the final bid? Why even tell the buyer about it then. Seems like as the auction is worded, your bid is what you get the car for. I'd fight it with eBay were I ever to buy a car from these guys (I won't).

Carl, I think this is what that part of their ad should say:

We are sorry to make your stupidty so evident, by making you pay almost $200 more than you think the car is worth. Please remember this fee is above the final and winning bid price, and we have made every effort to hide and distort our business practices to advertise how stupid we think buyers are by terming this profit to be an acquision fee.

I bought a New Dodge Quadcab last year, I didn't pay any of the fees they threw at me. I told them the dollar value I agreed to pay was what I was going to pay, their fees were theirs, not mine, and if they wanted the truck to leave the lot, and the GM dealer questionaires to be filled out in a posative way, they would have to meet the agreed price inclusive of any other add ons. I did let them think I was going to finance through them, but I brought them a certified check, and then had a hard time trading it for the truck! I had to get the owner of the dealership involved-He swallowed hard, and said give the man his keys!

Will

I missed this the first time through

"Any Missouri buyer must pay local MO sales tax and licensing fees. All other will do so in their home state"

isn't that saying that they aren't covering the: "title transfer and registration fees" that are supposed to be a part of the $195?

Will