Good fun - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Good fun

Featured Replies

Carl. I'm not sure whether to laugh, or break out a crock pot!

Will

Originally posted by hls30.com

Carl. I'm not sure whether to laugh, or break out a crock pot!

Will

If you break out the crock pot, just remember to watch out for escaping gerbils! :stupid:

I thought they only lived in Z exhaust pipes!

Carl: "Like a Candle in the Wind". No offense to the princess. I'd better stop while I'm behind. Victor.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

I intend to have a word with the bloke who did a first class job on the rust discovered when the windscreen came out, to get an idea on the feasability and cost of removing the sunroof (Which will give me a bit more headroom).

Just the thought of you driving around with your head thru the roof has me in stiches.....LOL

MOM

PS how about a write up of your adventures in the South?

Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

Yep, you guessed it, the bitchy little bugger spat out a mouthfull of fuel on the first suck.

You ever tried to reconnect a fuel line while your eyes are watering, your nose and throat are burning and you're finding it hard to breathe ??????????? No ??? TRY IT !!!

Oh, yea. I remember doing this once. I was burping unleaded for hours:sick: .

  • Author

ROFLLOL

Well, now, Mike, My "She Who Must Be Obeyed" tells a story about a cab driver she and her girlfriends met in Egypt who was so tall that he DID have his head sticking out of the sunroof.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.