IGNORED

Car places/shop in Japan

Razor

OT -

http://www.bikoworks.jp/cgi-bin/cardata/nostalgic/single/single.cgi?num=323-779

What make/ Model is that?

EDIT - Is it a gloria? Does anyone have some pics/info on these?

That, my friend, is the beautiful C130 Laurel Hardtop :love::love::love: . A fantastical car with the same underpinnings and powerplants as the C110 (minus the S20, of course) It is quite possibly my second most desired Nissan behind the C110 GT-R, although, maybe third, I really love the CSP311 Silvia's too. :love:

Damn i want to put that on my list too (=

I saw a 240c in perth the other day, didnt look too bad at all. It just happened to be a jdm model too, as the fender mirrors suggested. I know this is continuing the thread hijack but what is the japanese moniker for the 240c?

I know this is continuing the thread hijack but what is the japanese moniker for the 240c?

Cedric, they're still produced today though I don't believe many are exported (not new at least), but I do see the occaisional one roaming around NZ, they're quite a classy car.

That's known as the Infiniti M45 in the States and is THE understated executive muscle car. Can you believe they never advertised this car be it either print or commercials here and they wonder why they didn't sell??!!??.

The great thing though is that second hand even as new as a year old they are heavily discounted. I am pinching my pennies in order to make it my daily driver... silver/black & lowered on some 18" R34 GT-R wheels painted gun metal instead of their gold/bronze colour.... yeah that's right: forget about it! :)