IGNORED

Summer 2004 Sport Z Magazine highlights + 16-page bonus insert!

SportZMagazine

Carl, you don't expect me to give every secret of the magazine away do you.

I will tell you that Ed is a real person. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Maybe I can talk Ed into posting on this thread. he might have a thing or two to say.

And you give our editor waaaaaaaay to much credit for knowing a lot of things about all Z's. Let's not inflate his ego any more than it already is. he has enough scars on the side of his head from not being able to walk through doors.

Originally posted by RAZ1

And you give our editor waaaaaaaay to much credit for knowing a lot of things about all Z's. Let's not inflate his ego any more than it already is. he has enough scars on the side of his head from not being able to walk through doors.

Dave..........................your boss is talking trash about you. You gonna let him get away with that?

:)

Hey Bill, we have the question and even though it doesn't pertain to anything technical, I'll make sure that Ed answers it for you. Stay tuned, we'll try to have it in the next issue.

OK, I'm ED (sort of). The real ED is not ED(itor) and the real ED is not RAZ1, I'm ED (sort of) and billramsey2002's characterization of ED being a d*** is hurtful.

ED, as I know him, calls everybody ED. ED, as I remember, was the "front guy" when RAZ1 and I (ED) were exploring the possibility of lauching Sport Z Magazine. You see, ED is all knowing and Sport Z would have never started if he had given RAZ1 and me (ED) a thumbs down.

ED used to be adorned with a gold necklace and exhibit SAE and crescent wrenches but was booed off the stage some months back. That was hurtful also. ED's humor can be an aquired taste for some but I think the characterization of Ed being a d*** is a bit harsh.

Editor is also an ed of a different color and the same applies to RAZ1 also. So, in conclusion, Ed is me. When ED (me) is unavailable, RAZ1 and ED(itor) assume ED's identity.

Hope that clears everything up.

Bob Bell

Publisher &...

Sport Z Magazine