IGNORED

Z432 style exhaust with header for l series...

v12horse

Here is an awesome looking exhaust and header for an L-series. It looks like the Z432 exhaust. If this Trust exhaust system is as good as it looks, someday I will have to get this for my car:classic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33630&item=2459181642

P.S. If anyone gets this for their car I envy you.

enjoy,

Ben

I would like the car too, but I want to make mine just the way I like until I think about buying another Z. Someday I would like to get a Z432. One can dream. I would be happy with my car having Fairlady Z mods. All I have right now is the Fairlady Z clock. :stupid: Later this year I hope to get wheels. Hehehehe. Until then, I have my avator.

Take care,

Ben

Zmefly, I looked at the pictures you have on car domain and your old 240 looked beautiful. I love the yellow with the polished mags. Very clean looking.:classic: I have not seen many yellow z's. It looks great in that color. Your 280zxt looks mean. I bet it is an eater on the street. Hehehehe. It looks like you take care well. Do you have an early Z as well, or did I miss it?

Regards,

Ben