ritual_funk's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ritual_funk

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ritual_funk

  1. ritual_funk commented on bpilati's gallery image in Member Albums
  2. z1a

    ritual_funk commented on Heavy Z's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. z4a

    ritual_funk commented on Heavy Z's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. z4a

    ritual_funk commented on Heavy Z's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. I want a reasonable budget alternative to wanatabes wheels. EG Wheels with a low "et" I´ve heard about bbs, slot mags, wolfrace, compomotive ... etc.. What I wonder is what size wheels and rims i need to get the look the car has on the pic submitted in this msg. So if you´ve experience in fitting "phat" wheels on your 240z, pls answer back / Sincerely / L
  6. I was wondering if a standard 240z can take 17*7,5/8 225,40/45 size wheels ?
  7. What is the offset for the 240 wheels then ?
  8. Surely there must be other, cheaper alternatives to the wanatabes ? / Peace out / L
  9. What sort of rims/tyre combination do you recon he uses on the pic I submitted? Sizewise, that is. / R
  10. Ok. Is this something that fits with no cutting in the wheelhouses ? / r
  11. Is the highlighted modification in this picture a DIY thing, or can I buy this kit somewhere ... i´ve seen it on several z cars and I was wondering if this is something you add if you have rims that are to wide/big to fit the standard wheelhouses or if it´s just a styling thing. I want to do this to my own Z so please give helpful answers. sincerely / Linus L, Lulea, Sweden

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.