A 240Z for my Collection - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A 240Z for my Collection

Featured Replies

Well, I finally got a 240Z to add to my small collection of Z cars.

I now have a 280ZX Turbo, a Race 260Z and a Rally 240Z :D :D :D

I've attached some pics of the latest.

post-4758-14150793464345_thumb.jpg

  • Author

And here's one with the hood open LOL

post-4758-14150793465236_thumb.jpg

Nice clean engine bay, previous owner must have never driven it and steam cleaned it daily!! ROFL :stupid:

Is the NGK plug box holding your radio dial in place? ROFL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Originally posted by texasz

Nice clean engine bay, previous owner must have never driven it and steam cleaned it daily!! ROFL :stupid:

Is the NGK plug box holding your radio dial in place? ROFL

Yeah, the engine bay is entirely detailed in chrome... LOL pity the engine bay isn't very realitisic, it shows intake and exhaust manifolds on opposing sides :finger:

To be honest I'm not realy sure why the plug is sitting there, it doesn't serve any purpose but I guess it's appropriate to have a factory Nissan NGK plug behind a 240Z LOLLOL

  • 2 weeks later...

I love how the hood opens. It is a very accurate rendition. LOL

I collect these small Z cars. I have mostly tomica's, but I have the matchbox 260z. I will have to post some pics sometime. What size is this? Isn't it bigger than a matchbox?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.