$10.000 is not enough - Page 2 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

$10.000 is not enough

Featured Replies

I got a copy of the appraisal from the guy. He had the person who did the appraisal fax it to me. Here's page 1:

post-3356-14150793421792_thumb.jpg

and page 2:

Anyone wanting copies let me know and I'll email them to you.

post-3356-14150793422075_thumb.jpg

Power steering? I suspect the appraiser meant to circle brakes ...

I guess it did not sell... for even half the appraisal...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.