Things for sale - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Things for sale

Featured Replies

1) Original Datsun 260Z tool kit inc. steel nissan wheel chocks and black nissan pouch in great condition. One for the purist?

$100

2) 1/2 dash cap, great to conceal your cracked dash until the new one arrives, good condition other than small crack on one side (is concealed by closed door). Offers?

$50

I don't suppose you have an original 260z jack do you?

D'master,

If Rusty 1 doesn't take them off your hands I would be interested, I am in Sydney, but will keep an eye out as to what happens.

g260

  • Author

No worries, I will get some photos up on the weekend as I think they really need to be seen.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Dash cap crack.

Poor picture, looked good ont he LCD screen. Basically its a hairline crack along the edge that i pulled open to display worst case but at rest it aligns together, conceled by the door when fitted.

Hello, do you still have the toolkit, if so could you PM me with a price you are after?

Cheers Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.