Things for sale - Page 2 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Things for sale

Featured Replies

D'master,

I'd also be interested in making an offer if the kit is still available.

Geoff

  • Author

Hi,

As with the dash cap, Im not sure what they are worth but i think they are pretty neat little items.

I have added prices, I have decided around $100 is the price that is worth me selling the kit, otherwise i'll just use it as it would cost up to $50 to assemble a new one. I just thought someone who likes original items would appreciate it more than I do.

Thanks guys

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.