IGNORED

Braided engine hoses and AMOCO floor mats

landmizzle

Hi all,

I'm looking for the original braided hoses in the engine compartment to include radiator, heater, and vacuum hoses. I would like to get NOS parts but really good condition used ones might be worth discussing. I realize this items are extremely hard to find but, hey, can't hurt to ask.

Additionally, I'm trying to find original AMOCO black floor mats. I have the passenger side with the "Z" emblom and am looking for the matching driver side. I've also seen these with the "240Z" logo and would be interested in those too as a complete set. Again, NOS would be sweet, but I'll definetely discuss used ones with you should you have them.

Please feel free to PM me here or email me at clendenin1@fire2wire.com.

Best Regards,

Landmizzle '72 240Z auto

I spent a time looking for original braided hoses and had some luck, but nothing with the radiator hoses. I saw a pair on ebay months ago and they were expensive. There is a peculiar reducer hose sold commonly with braiding. Braided hose can be purchased in coils of various diameters, but the shaped hose are really tough. Good luck and keep looking!