Visiting down under - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Visiting down under

Featured Replies

I will attending a convention in Hobart, Tasmania in February 2004 then hopefully spending some time meeting some collegues throughout Australia for a week or two. Just wondering if any of the Australian members of this site would have time or interest for a visit? I'd realy like to get some pictures of an RB swap into a Z! :classic:Always interested in the Zs of others.

Hmm, Hobart, last time I checked, I wasnt even considering Tasmania as part of Australia, hell they give you enough $^!# about coming from the mainland etc etc.

If you are in SA and get bored, drop in, but I'm a bit out in the sticks and I dont have a running Z, so its probably not worth it :).

My 240 will be on the road by then, so if you do end up in Adelaide, drop me a line.

I should also be able to take you for a ride in a Skyline GT-R & a Pulsar GTi-R.....

:love:

Heh, that sounds like a good deal Ben, make them see and experience what they missed out on. :)

While you're at it, sit him in a real SX of the 180 or 200 variety, none of this FWD bollocks.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hi FF,

If you plan on visiting Sydney let us know as members of the Sydney Z club would be pleased to meet up.

Cheers,

Geoff

  • Author

Thanks for all the invites. I will post again with confirmed dates - and I will be in Sydney so attending a club meeting if possible would be great. No need to make us (Canadians) feel bad:cry: - I believe we know what we missed out on - just don't know why....:ermm:

ROFLLOLROFLLOL

Come clean Mr. C. Admit it.

EVERY place is at the OTHER END of EVERY WHERE from where you come from.

Hey F.F.

We do have members in Tassie. Might be best if you post your intended trip on the Australia page.

If you get as far north as the land of sunshine and LOOOOONG beaches, look me up. If I'm in a good mood I'll let you feast your eyes on a true beauty named "Precious". (If I'm in REALLY,REALLY good mood, I'll let you look free of charge).

Seriously mate, if you can spare the time, have a look around Tassie. It's a very beautiful place.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.