IGNORED

Geez.....

2ManyZs

Yea. Go out and buy a set of BBS wheels for your BMW and that is what you will pay. I can easily imagine Keystone would charge $200 a wheel to restore them. Libre wheels are fairly uncommon and these are drop dead gorgeous! You have a diamond in the rough, 2Many!

Guess I better start collecting all the ones still being used on race cars and corner the market. Hmm, that might not be a bad idea after all....

Only problem with the set I had is they were 14x5.5's.... but they did look good on the 82 200sx I had at one time...that's the reason I traded them back to the guy who had them originally so I could get the factory rear bumper panel back that I traded to him for... whatever it was that I can't remember....

But in all seriousness, there are still plenty floating around if people know where to look. They just aren't being used. Be willing to bet most are like my old set, just sitting in a shed somewhere. Roadster and 510 owners probably have more than all the Z nuts combined as they were a popular swap. Of course, they were also a popular race wheel too, which won't help in the looks department.

They may be just now coming out of the woods, and after an auction for $1600 will make them worth reconditioning! Beautiful wheel in my opinion. I also like the choice of painting the spokes to match the Datsun trim charcoal. I just hope no one thinks they can sell a used, rashed, out-of-round set for big bucks.