IGNORED

another car to good to be true?

RobertH

check this one out

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/9/4/58003494.htm

this one is in auto trader..I have looked at so many 70 - 73 cars that are "rust free" originals and guess BONDO and heavy under coating make them rust free..I'm sure I can find an honest seller. Of course I will have any car inspected, but hate to spend the money if the seller is lying

thanks for your input

RobertH

Lakeland, Florida

Guess they figure that it is a "poor man's leather".....

This car, with it's claimed 28K original miles, is probably worth the asking price, as long as the owner has the documentation to prove the mileage. But, it could also have issues pertaining to it's non-use as well.

This car could be worth paying someone to appraise it and look it over in detail.

"Naugahide" is actually a better material than the vinyl Datsun used! It is a seriously well produced leather imitation. I really think people generally don't know what real leather is. Especially Carlo's "Corinthian" leather!