Updated website - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Updated website

Featured Replies

Awesome car and great site. I'd love to get mine restored like that.

Yahoo cut me off on your restoration page. I hope to see the rest later.

  • Author

Thanks for the thumbs up.....spent quite a few hours last night updating it, I think it had been over 2 years or so.....any other takers gonna take a look and give me some feedback???

www.geocities.com/superb60ce

I don't remember if I got all the way through the last one...so I can't remember what was there before.....:stupid: :ermm:

not that bad. i liked the info on parts/wanted parts and the in action pictures

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.