How To Read the Ring for Diff Ratio - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How To Read the Ring for Diff Ratio

Featured Replies

It uses bolt in shafts. It's mine, I removed it and took it apart. Fairlady-Z's seem to always have weird variations of parts vs. U.S. models.

Ok, that shoots that idea out the window... I just didn't want him to get a surprise if his old ones didn't work.

  • Author

A big "thank you" to 2many and Ben for helping identify the diff I asked about.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.