Swapping Out the AFM - Page 3 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Swapping Out the AFM

Featured Replies

Man You guys ...I did not see the date. I said it was done. And if no matter who they are act like it then they are. I made a mistake and got ripped from some one who had nothing to do with it and you guys just wont let it go. I made a mistake... Now?

Z Tyler Z is trying to help you out. You're not reading his message right.

I can see where you were coming from but also how things went wrong. That's text-based life on the internet. A poor communication tool - that's why they have emoticons and even those don't do much. Best let this thread die and start a new one if you're still looking for parts or advice.

No response necessary or wanted. Pretend this never happened.

sblake01

I do not understand the Windows Vista error messages in your signature. Am I missing something??

  • 2 weeks later...
What's not to understand?

DUH! Stupid Me! You are very clever! Ha! Ha! LOL

What makes it even funnier (or sad) is that I work in IT! - Awesome.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.