What RiMs Are ThEsE !!! - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What RiMs Are ThEsE !!!

Featured Replies

does anyone know where I can get some rims like these. They dont have to be the same manufacturer just this style with the crisp straight star edge and everything like that.

post-2302-14150793072382_thumb.jpg

Those are Eagle Alloys. They are still commonly available in 0 offset, 4.5"X4 configuration in 15X7. SUMMITRACING.com lists them, as I am sure others. I have a set on my car. Fairly inexpensive.

steve77

post-2047-14150793072583_thumb.jpg

American Racing also makes (or made ) one similar also...

I've got a set of 15x8's like them....

post-1499-14150793072839_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.