Posting pics.... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Posting pics....

Featured Replies

When you upload pictures into your gallery, how long does it take for them to approve the picture before they put it in the gallery?

Brian:alien:

All depends on when Mike logs on and OK's them....

Don't tell him, but we've been volunteering to help him with moderating duties, but he hasn't gotten around to giving any one their "crown" yet...LOL

Or, you could send him a PM and ask him to approve your pics and let him know how long you waited...:devious:

Originally posted by 240Zdragon72

When you upload pictures into your gallery, how long does it take for them to approve the picture before they put it in the gallery?

Brian:alien:

Depends on how busy Mike is. It is a manual process to view and approve pictures. Usually they will be approved within a day or two at the most.

  • Author

Thanks for the tip, I posted them on Thursday....seeing how it's the weekend, I'll just wait until tomarrow

Thanks again

Brian:alien:

Your photos are up. That's 918 orange? I thought it was persimmons. Must be the lighting.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yeah, the pics where taken pretty much as the sun was going down, It's also very dirty and rusty. Thanks for the compliment, I'm trying to rebuild her from the ground up. (but I need a starting piont....Garage and tools for starters:stupid: ) Anyway they are posted and I'm sorry for being so impatient.

Brian:alien:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.