IGNORED

Russell Speed Bleeders

2ManyZs

If anyone wants to try them, here's a good place to get them for a decent price. I've bought a few sets, but haven't been able to try them yet. If they work as advertised, brake bleeding will be a one person job and a lot simpler than it ever was before....

I'm fairly sure these will fit not only the brake calipers and rear cylinders, but also the master cylinders and slave cylinder as well.

I got the last two pairs for $6.00 a pair, which is half of what the price tag is on the package.....:classic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33563&item=2431767097

Originally posted by 2ManyZs

If anyone wants to try them, here's a good place to get them for a decent price. I've bought a few sets, but haven't been able to try them yet...............I'm fairly sure these will fit not only the brake calipers and rear cylinders, but also the master cylinders and slave cylinder as well.

There are two different sizes of Speed Bleeders needed for a 240-280Z. One size will fit the rear brake cyls, and the master cyl, and clutch slave cyl. The other will be for the Front Brake Calipers.

IMHO they work awesome. I have heard that they will snap off if you overtighten them, but HEY, they are brass so......don't overtighten them!

Just got through looking at the application chart and it looks like the Toyota front caliper upgrades, either the S12's or the S12W's use the same bleeder as the stock Z calipers(639560)..... so you won't have to buy new bleeders if you decide to upgrade your calipers....