IGNORED

73' 240z for sale

madsoul

I have a Zcar in San Jose Ca, that I would like to sell. I really like my car but I need to sell it so that I can go to school. It still needs some work but I think that it is a very good canidate for restoration. I have done alot of minor work to it myself and a few of the larger projects that I've tackled were, instaling some 72' carbs, some new seats, I had a hatch painted and installed, I put a new clutch in, I installed a new manifold gasket and completly replaced the rear brakes. The engine has very little blow by so I don't think that the car has very many miles. I also have a new carpet kit, a clean grill and heater vent cowling, that I would be glad to inclued with the car. I think that $1,500 is a fair price, but I am willing to negociate. If anyone has any questions you can contact me directly at 408 343-9207.

-madsoul

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG