IGNORED

Zxparts on Ebay

mmagnus

I just purchase and item from a guy that goes by ZXPARTS on Ebay and I want to warn you guys about him. He over exagerates the condition of stuff and when you get it you are stuck with it. I purchased a fan that he described as being "like new" and "bleach white". When I got it it was covered in dirt and discolored. I asked for a refund and his response was

"look good to me, no refund" Then this Asshole leaves ME negative feedback.

:finger:

I hope you guys dont get ripped off like I did.

Mark:mad:

Gee Mark, I could have sold you a dirty fan assembly......:devious:

I know it's not funny.. but sometimes you have to take people's description on Ebay with a grain of salt unless they post plenty of pics.....of course, even then, you could end up not getting what is in the picture too....:disappoin

I very rarely buy used parts for my Z, but cant seem to find the fan blade new. (if anyone knows let me know). When I do buy a used part, I always email the seller to get a good description and any other pix. His description was "bleach white" and "like new".

When it showed up like a 30 year old fan usually looks, I was shocked.

Lesson learned for me. I will sell if anyone wants. $20 plus shipping. I paid $50. Its definately not worth $50 but its clean enough to be worth $20 and it includes the clutch.

Mark

they say that they have them. they also say that for the 70-71's had a metal fan blade and they list it for 64.10

the 72-73 they say had the plastic fan which they list for 75.34

just in case you were wondering or still looking for a place to locate one

You should contact ebay about this. I've had trouble getting some items from sellers and had to complain to ebay and they were willing to help me out. If the item you recieved is not in the condition described then you may be able to get your money back.

Originally posted by ZmeFly

they [MSA] say that they have them. they also say that for the 70-71's had a metal fan blade and they list it for 64.10

the 72-73 they say had the plastic fan which they list for 75.34

just in case you were wondering or still looking for a place to locate one

Take MSA's catalog with a grain of salt. There are several things from the catalog that I tried to get yesterday that are NLA. The prices have changed a lot too. The sales dweeb said that the catalog that I got just 2 months ago is actually almost 18 months old.

FWIW.

Thanks guys. Everytime I order form MSA there is always something they have to call me about, and they have the worst people working there. Absolutely no customer service. I ordered it form Victoria British. Same price without the tax and but a little more in shipping.