Brake Check Valve - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake Check Valve

Featured Replies

I posted about my brake problem a while backhttp://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7740 .

It was suggested that I should replace the vacum tubing. I did that and it still has the same problem. I am thinking I should just vacum test it - I will have a chance to do that later this evening.

If the check valve is bad, is there any shop that might carry it or do I need to go for Victoria British or MSA?

THanks!

MSA, VB or a Nissan dealer would be your best places to look. Highly likely that even if you find a dealer or another parts source, they would have to order it. Personally, I'd go with MSA, they will likely have it in stock and ship it out quicker.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.