Nice Z photo - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice Z photo

Featured Replies

but im impressed with any car that can keep up with an R1

to me that says well engineered and built vehicle

and its tastefully done.

ive had a few V8 Z's and i dont really care for them that much, but my last 350Z i had layed down a 12.95 @105 as recorded and proven by the po

now i have a ZXT, wish i had the engine in my 240 i had, that would have been great:love:

Everytime I see posts like this I wanna modify my Z to go even faster LOL.

www.darius240z.com

he seems a thrill seeker with his motorbike stunts.

I like the car personally it's pretty clean :).

but there are alot of butchered Z's out there this isn't so bad.

I never get tired of watching that clip...:devious:

  • Author

I can see why it's being sold. :sick:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.