Anybody going to the PNW Historics? - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody going to the PNW Historics?

Featured Replies

The Z car club of WA (ZCCW) will be in the car coral on Saturday. We mill around some. I'll be there.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

The Z car club of WA (ZCCW) will be in the car coral on Saturday. We mill around some. I'll be there.

I'll be acting as "pit crew" for my cousin who will be racing his 1200. Hopefully I'll have time to check out the corral.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.