Window Drip Rail Rubber End Caps - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Window Drip Rail Rubber End Caps

Featured Replies

I'm missing a set of these for the right side drip rail. Two rubber end caps (one for the front and one for the rear) for the window drip rails. The attached pics show the ones for the left side drip rail. Does anyone know how/where I might be able to get a set for the right side?

IMG_4385.jpeg

IMG_4386.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg

  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2026 at 12:17 AM, ea6driver said:

I'm missing a set of these for the right side drip rail. Two rubber end caps (one for the front and one for the rear) for the window drip rails. The attached pics show the ones for the left side drip rail. Does anyone know how/where I might be able to get a set for the right side?

IMG_4385.jpeg

IMG_4386.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg

What do they do, or are they for appearances? Which model Z?

  • Author

I'd say that they are purely cosmetic. These rubber end caps give the otherwise "unfinished" look of the metal drip rails a more finished look. I haven't gotten much response to this thread ... so I'm thinking that either they are "missing" on many Z's ... or that there simply isn't any way to source replacements. The Z in my photos is a '78 year model.

Steve Nixon could make them at 240zrubberparts. I tried to ping him in this thread but he hasn't responded. You could email the company directly

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.